Sun-Ray Travel - Terms & Conditions
A deposit of $1500.00 CA. per person is required at the time of booking. Final payment is due not later than 60 days prior to departure
If Cancellation is necessary, please advise sun- Ray Tarvel in in writing. In the case of all holidays other than those which include special class of air fares and/or charters flights the following cancellation charges will apply. $1500.00 CA is non-refundable if cancellation is more than 60 days before departure. From departure to 60 days of departure 100% is nonrefundable.
All rates are in Canadian dollars, and are based on double occupancy at the rate of exchange at time of print. The fluctuation in the exchange rate in the last few years for the South African Rand and the Moroccan Durham has been great, the exchange rate will be considered at time of booking and that may result in an increase or a decrease in the sell rate. All rates are subject to change without prior notice. All prices are subject to increase without notice if such rates change prior to departure to payment of deposit. However, once payment is received we have the right to increase the price by up to 7% due to surcharges, government tax, airport tax increases and increases in currency exchange or similar. If an increase in price is more than 7% the passenger has the choice of cancelling or paying the increase.
Most passengers visiting Egypt require a valid Canadian passport for at least six months from the departure date and a visa. If you are the holder of passport other than Canadian please contact us regarding the required travel documentation and visa and affidavits for traveling abroad. Please also note that entry to another country may be refused even if the required information and travel documents are complete, and living standards and practices at the destination and the standards and conditions there with respect to the provision of utilities, services and accommodation may differ from those found in Canada; Passengers who have had their passport stamped in Israel will not be allowed entry to Syria or Lebanon.
it is highly recommended that the passenger obtains adequate travel insurance, including coverage against trip cancellation, medical insurance as recommended by us.
Disclaimer Of Responsibility:
(1) 712863 Ontario Inc. operating as Sun-Ray Travel, its affiliates and related persons act only as ticketing agents for hotels, airlines, bus companies, railroads, Cruise ship lines and those providing accommodations, transportation, meals, tours, sightseeing, or other pertinent services. All coupons, vouchers, exchange orders, receipts, contracts and tickets issued by Sun-Ray Travel are issued subject to all tariffs, terms and conditions under which the services are provided, by such hotels, airlines, bus companies, railroads, steamship lines and others. By the accepting of such coupons, vouchers, exchange orders, receipts, contracts and tickets, each tour member agrees to the foregoing and also agrees that Sun-Ray Travel, shall not be liable or responsible for any loss, injury, or damage to personal property or otherwise in connection with any transportation, accommodation, meals, tours, sightseeing, or other services referred to herein, or resulting from the negligence or default of any person, firm, corporation or other entity supplying the same. Furthermore, each tour member, for himself, his heirs and assigns, that if such tour member, his heirs and assigns, should commence litigation against Sun-Ray Travel which litigation does not result in the entry of judgment against Sun-Ray Travel then such tour member, heirs and assigns, shall indemnify and hold Sun-Ray Travel harmless against all costs and expenses of litigation including all their attorney’s fees.
Sun-Ray Travel or its operator has no responsibility for losses or additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in air, and or other services, sickness, weather, strikes, war declared or undeclared, quarantine or other causes. All such losses shall be borne by the passenger(s). Any refund shall not exceed the amount paid by the passenger for land tour services only, excluding any airfares. Baggage is at owner’s risk at all times. Any transport or conveyance companies mentioned or provided shall have no responsibility or liability during the time passengers are not on board the particular transport or conveyance. Each ticket or coupon issued as to the tour and the passage contact in use by the transport or conveyance companies mentioned or provided, when issued, constitutes the sole contract between them and the purchasers of these tours and or the passenger. Any IATA carrier may be used in conjunction with Sun-Ray Travel programs.
(2) It is understood that Sun-Ray Travel maintains no control over equipment, facilities, operations or employees of the travel suppliers and thus, cannot offer any guarantee or warranty with respect to the travel service to be provided. Sun-Ray Travel therefore shall assume no responsibility for any or any other person not under the direct control of Sun-Ray Travel. The customers agree that Sun-Ray Travel shall not be financially responsible for the effects of such acts or omission, and that any gratuitous efforts made by Sun-Ray Travel in mitigation shall be made without obligation and without any admission of liability.
The Government of Ontario requires residents of Ontario travelling outside of the province to be advised that there may be different living standards and conditions with respect to the provision of utilities, services and accommodations outside of Ontario.
The sequence of sightseeing and itineraries is subject to change without notice. Hotels and cruise ships mentioned in the brochure or in the travel voucher are also subject to change without notice and similar category accommodation will be substituted.
Passengers will be grouped on transfers and sightseeing in private cars or buses. The sightseeing tours are conducted in language of choice (French or English). The times allocated for sightseeing are approximate and are left to the discretion of the guides. The entrance fees included in the sightseeing are those of the main gate. Any sub-entrance fees to certain rooms or tombs, for example to the Mummy Room at the Cairo Museum or the Tut Ankh Amon Tomb in the Valley of the Kings are not included in the sightseeing and could be paid locally. Please note that sightseeing is affected by many factors including weather, opening and closing times of the sites and travel time and traffic etc. In the unlikely event that the site might be closed a suitable visit to a different site may be substituted. It is customary for the guide to end the day of sightseeing by visiting a commercial perfume shop, papyrus institute or carpet factory. Sailing the Nile on a cruise is a marvelous experience but can be affected by many factors, water level, waiting time at the Esna lock, and the number of boats sailing the Nile. The Esna Lock closes at certain times of year for maintenance. On these sailing dates most cruises will sail from Aswan to Esna (the major part of the sailing time) the Luxor sightseeing will operated by buses from Esna.
Tours Do Not Include The Following:
- Tourist visas for all countries.
- All meals not specified
- Soft drinks, alcoholic beverages or bottled water with meals
- Items of a personal nature, i.e. laundry, room service, telephone calls, etc.
- Tips and gratuities to drivers, guides, porters, waiters, etc.
712863 Ontario Inc. O/A Sun-Ray Travel
2942 Finch Ave East, Suite 118
Canada, M1W 2T4 Ontario Reg. 3161654
Tel (416) 751 – 7190 Fax (416) 751-0608 TICO 3161654
It is understood that by making a booking that you would have read and accepted these terms and conditions.